Friday, May 01, 2015

Chinese Village - Part 4

Real life seems to have gotten in the way recently, far to many early starts, late nights and crappy hotel rooms, no Salute and very little time on the brushes, however finally managed to grab a few hours this evening to finish off a number of the buildings for the Chinese village.





The original buildings pnce painted and shaded still lacked a certain something so a quick image search for some external banners or wall art seemed to do the trick, I just have to hope that it's not something ridiculous or offensive......



The door matting gives a rural feel to the pieces, I may well pick up the tiled bases to give me a more urban option but for now these give me the effect I was looking for.
With a bank holiday looming a great chance to finish the main compound.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I like this Stu! i can see some Chinese buildings on the work tabel before too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark.
      I was torn between a rural village or Port Arthur.
      Cheers
      Stuart

      Delete
  2. Great looking Chinese buildings, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, working on the next compund over the next few days.
      cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  3. Hi Stu,
    these are looking very nice it's always hard to juggle work and hobby but your output far exceeds my own . Only one complaint, with this Chinese theme I keep popping over the road for a chicken fried rice !
    See you Sunday .
    Regards Furphy .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got some Chinese on the paint table now - give your Korean's some one to go up against...
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete